Please help me raise $5,000 for NWA Over the Edge benefitting the NWA Sunshine School!
Although I am terrified of heights, and actually want to pass out just typing this, I will gladly conquer my fear and rappel down 6 stories IF you will do your part and help me raise $5,000! Whether you love me and want to help me raise some money for a wonderful organization, or don't even like me and want to see me sweating bullets while going over the edge, I would love to have your support! I'm not going to lie; I will be thrilled to raise $4,999... just so I can chicken out...
The Sunshine School has been serving NWA for over 50 years. They offer multiple services including Special Education Services, Therapy, Transportation, and Community Support Services to individuals of ALL ages with developmental delays. Not to mention, they employee some of the most wonderful people I have ever met who love on and support many people that are near and dear to me personally!
Please join me in helping them reach their goal of $125,000!
Enriching Lives Since 1958 - The Sunshine School & Development Center has over 50 years of experience serving our community with a focus on impacting the lives of those with disabilities. With state-of-the-art therapy and technology and a highly professional staff, we serve as a leader in the region in providing disability services. We serve individuals of all ages and with a variety of disabilities, including autism, Down syndrome, cerebral palsy, vision and hearing impairments and more. In addition, we believe strongly that integration is valuable for all individuals and serve many “typically developing” children in our preschool program.
WE IMPACT OUR COMMUNITY THROUGH:
• Integrated Preschool Program – We have a therapeutic preschool serving 18 months through 5 years old.
• Speech, Occupational and Physical Therapies – We provide on-site therapy for children.
• Parents as Teachers – Parent Educators help parents in their own homes.
• Early Intervention – This program is often the first step in identifying and evaluating a child’s developmental delay and/or disability.
• Community Support Services – Services are also available beyond preschool age. We provide community support and independent living services to children and adults with disabilities.
For more information contact Jessica Minton at 479-636-3190 ext.117 or firstname.lastname@example.org