My name is Ryan Love. I have been a client at the Sunshine School & Development Center for 5 years. I work at Buffalo Wild Wings. I love roller coasters and sports!
I want to go Over the Edge and I need your help to raise at least $500! All of the money raised goes to the Sunshine School & Development Center which helps me and my friends reach our full potential.
Enriching Lives Since 1958 - The Sunshine School & Development Center has over 50 years of experience serving our community with a focus on impacting the lives of those with disabilities. With state-of-the-art therapy and technology and a highly professional staff, we serve as a leader in the region in providing disability services. We serve individuals of all ages and with a variety of disabilities, including autism, Down syndrome, cerebral palsy, vision and hearing impairments and more. In addition, we believe strongly that integration is valuable for all individuals and serve many “typically developing” children in our preschool program.
WE IMPACT OUR COMMUNITY THROUGH:
• Integrated Preschool Program – We have a therapeutic preschool serving 18 months through 5 years old.
• Speech, Occupational and Physical Therapies – We provide on-site therapy for children.
• Parents as Teachers – Parent Educators help parents in their own homes.
• Early Intervention – This program is often the first step in identifying and evaluating a child’s developmental delay and/or disability.
• Community Support Services – Services are also available beyond preschool age. We provide community support and independent living services to children and adults with disabilities.
For more information contact Jessica Minton at 479-636-3190 ext.117 or email@example.com