Please help me raise $1000 for NWA Over the Edge!
If I raise enough money, on March 11th, I will rappel off the side of the brand new 6 story 8W Center on in the corner of 8th and Walton (across from the Wal-Mart Home Office). Yep, you read that right! Rappel off the side of a building.
This is a peer- to- peer fundraising event, so we get to share our love of the Sunshine school with friends and families to raise money!
Thanks to the Sunshine School I have 2 boys who got a great educational start from there and now excel in everything they. My two younger kids go there as well and they have come such a long ways in there time there that I feel the least I could do is help them raise some money for the school.
Thank you so much for your time and donations, if you choose to. If not, thank you for taking the time to at least read this.
Enriching Lives Since 1958 - The Sunshine School & Development Center has over 50 years of experience serving our community with a focus on impacting the lives of those with disabilities. With state-of-the-art therapy and technology and a highly professional staff, we serve as a leader in the region in providing disability services. We serve individuals of all ages and with a variety of disabilities, including autism, Down syndrome, cerebral palsy, vision and hearing impairments and more. In addition, we believe strongly that integration is valuable for all individuals and serve many “typically developing” children in our preschool program.
WE IMPACT OUR COMMUNITY THROUGH:
• Integrated Preschool Program – We have a therapeutic preschool serving 18 months through 5 years old.
• Speech, Occupational and Physical Therapies – We provide on-site therapy for children.
• Parents as Teachers – Parent Educators help parents in their own homes.
• Early Intervention – This program is often the first step in identifying and evaluating a child’s developmental delay and/or disability.
• Community Support Services – Services are also available beyond preschool age. We provide community support and independent living services to children and adults with disabilities.
For more information contact Jessica Minton at 479-636-3190 ext.117 or firstname.lastname@example.org