Please join us in the fundraising effort for the Sunshine School and Development Center!
Dear Friends and Family,
The E&J Gallo Winery is proud to team up with the Sunshine School and Development Center in the OVER the EDGE Fundraiser on March 11, 2017.
Northwest Arkansas is very fortunate to have such an amazing school to provide educational and therapy services to children and families with special needs.
The E&J Gallo Winery has pledged to donate $5000 and we are asking our families, friends and co-workers to help us match our goal so that we can really make a difference in supporting the Sunshine School.
Enriching Lives Since 1958 - The Sunshine School & Development Center has over 50 years of experience serving our community with a focus on impacting the lives of those with disabilities. With state-of-the-art therapy and technology and a highly professional staff, we serve as a leader in the region in providing disability services. We serve individuals of all ages and with a variety of disabilities, including autism, Down syndrome, cerebral palsy, vision and hearing impairments and more. In addition, we believe strongly that integration is valuable for all individuals and serve many “typically developing” children in our preschool program.
WE IMPACT OUR COMMUNITY THROUGH:
• Integrated Preschool Program – We have a therapeutic preschool serving 18 months through 5 years old.
• Speech, Occupational and Physical Therapies – We provide on-site therapy for children.
• Parents as Teachers – Parent Educators help parents in their own homes.
• Early Intervention – This program is often the first step in identifying and evaluating a child’s developmental delay and/or disability.
• Community Support Services – Services are also available beyond preschool age. We provide community support and independent living services to children and adults with disabilities.
For more information contact Jessica Minton at 479-636-3190 ext.117 or firstname.lastname@example.org