Dear Friends and Family,
I have done many crazy, outlandish things in my 31 years of life, but I think this tops it all...I've been scuba diving, horse back riding, I have swung from a tree in a human sling shot, I have zip lined from forty feet in the air! Recently I have even contemplated going skydiving. However I have NEVER gotten the thrilling, head rushing opportunity to go rappelling off of a six-story building and on March 11, 2017 assuming I reach my goal of $1,500, this thrilling adventure may become a reality.Please join me in my effort to fund-raise for the OVER THE EDGE event. If I reach my goal of raising $1,500 in less than One month I will not only be able to receive the thrill of a lifetime but I will also be supporting Sunshine School and Development Center of North West Arkansas to help enrich the lives of individuals with disabilities like myself. Please consider making a contribution in support of this unforgettable experience today! Proceeds will support Sunshine School and Development Center to keep education and community support programs at the forefront to help people with disabilities gain and maintain independence through community support services and education. Funds will also assist with regular building maintenance and up keep of Sunshine School facilities.
Enriching Lives Since 1958 - The Sunshine School & Development Center has over 50 years of experience serving our community with a focus on impacting the lives of those with disabilities. With state-of-the-art therapy and technology and a highly professional staff, we serve as a leader in the region in providing disability services. We serve individuals of all ages and with a variety of disabilities, including autism, Down syndrome, cerebral palsy, vision and hearing impairments and more. In addition, we believe strongly that integration is valuable for all individuals and serve many “typically developing” children in our preschool program.
WE IMPACT OUR COMMUNITY THROUGH:
• Integrated Preschool Program – We have a therapeutic preschool serving 18 months through 5 years old.
• Speech, Occupational and Physical Therapies – We provide on-site therapy for children.
• Parents as Teachers – Parent Educators help parents in their own homes.
• Early Intervention – This program is often the first step in identifying and evaluating a child’s developmental delay and/or disability.
• Community Support Services – Services are also available beyond preschool age. We provide community support and independent living services to children and adults with disabilities.
For more information contact Jessica Minton at 479-636-3190 ext.117 or firstname.lastname@example.org