Hello everyone Jared Park and Jody Holtgrewe are out to raise the roof on this fundraising event and we need your help! Please help us raise $2000 for Sunshine School & Development Center by going Over the Edge!
Anyone that knows us knows we have a love for children, and well let's be honest we are also a couple of crazy friends that love to have fun while doing all we can to help children in need. The fact that we can combine our crazy love for challenges with helping a child is a win win for us, but most important is the win you are giving these children. We will do the crazy part and rappel while you do the amazing part and donate to the children. Let's work together and help these children reach for the stars!!
Thank you all in advance!
Jared Park & Jody Holtgrewe
Enriching Lives Since 1958 - The Sunshine School & Development Center has over 50 years of experience serving our community with a focus on impacting the lives of those with disabilities. With state-of-the-art therapy and technology and a highly professional staff, we serve as a leader in the region in providing disability services. We serve individuals of all ages and with a variety of disabilities, including autism, Down syndrome, cerebral palsy, vision and hearing impairments and more. In addition, we believe strongly that integration is valuable for all individuals and serve many “typically developing” children in our preschool program.
WE IMPACT OUR COMMUNITY THROUGH:
• Integrated Preschool Program – We have a therapeutic preschool serving 18 months through 5 years old.
• Speech, Occupational and Physical Therapies – We provide on-site therapy for children.
• Parents as Teachers – Parent Educators help parents in their own homes.
• Early Intervention – This program is often the first step in identifying and evaluating a child’s developmental delay and/or disability.
• Community Support Services – Services are also available beyond preschool age. We provide community support and independent living services to children and adults with disabilities.
For more information contact Jessica Minton at 479-636-3190 ext.117 or email@example.com