Guys Please help me raise $1000 for Sunshine School & Development Center by going Over the Edge! Rappelling is something that I've always wanted to do, but it isn't about me rappeling. It is about helping raise money for the sunshine school and all the kids that go there. These kids with special needs need more attention and help, which requires more money. So please help me get to $1,000. Heck, more than $1,000 would be awesome. So how about today, don't buy that $5 coffee, cigarettes, or burrito; donate it to the sunshine school and help a kid in need. Plus who wouldn't want to see this big fat guy rappel down a building... and probably scream like a girl.
P.S. don't forget to donate under my name: Mr. Beau Straubing.
Enriching Lives Since 1958 - The Sunshine School & Development Center has over 50 years of experience serving our community with a focus on impacting the lives of those with disabilities. With state-of-the-art therapy and technology and a highly professional staff, we serve as a leader in the region in providing disability services. We serve individuals of all ages and with a variety of disabilities, including autism, Down syndrome, cerebral palsy, vision and hearing impairments and more. In addition, we believe strongly that integration is valuable for all individuals and serve many “typically developing” children in our preschool program.
WE IMPACT OUR COMMUNITY THROUGH:
• Integrated Preschool Program – We have a therapeutic preschool serving 18 months through 5 years old.
• Speech, Occupational and Physical Therapies – We provide on-site therapy for children.
• Parents as Teachers – Parent Educators help parents in their own homes.
• Early Intervention – This program is often the first step in identifying and evaluating a child’s developmental delay and/or disability.
• Community Support Services – Services are also available beyond preschool age. We provide community support and independent living services to children and adults with disabilities.
For more information contact Jessica Minton at 479-636-3190 ext.117 or email@example.com