Your gift today will help support the causes and goals of our organization.
Over the Edge is an adventure fundraiser that challenges you to take your support to new heights. This exciting new fundraising program allows you to raise funds in exchange for the chance to rappel from the roof of a building in northwest Arkansas! No climbing or rappelling experience necessary, just enough courage to go Over the Edge.
All contributions are tax deductible. Please reference your transaction receipt for more information. Thank you for your support of Sunshine School & Development Center!
Enriching Lives Since 1958 - The Sunshine School & Development Center has 60 years of experience serving our community with a focus on impacting the lives of those with disabilities. With state-of-the-art therapy and technology and a highly professional staff, we serve as a leader in the region in providing disability services. We serve individuals of all ages and with a variety of disabilities, including autism, Down syndrome, cerebral palsy, vision and hearing impairments and more. In addition, we believe strongly that integration is valuable for all individuals and serve many “typically developing” children in our preschool program.
WE IMPACT OUR COMMUNITY THROUGH:
• Integrated Preschool Program – We have a therapeutic preschool serving 18 months through 5 years old.
• Speech, Occupational and Physical Therapies – We provide on-site therapy for children.
• Parents as Teachers – Parent Educators help parents in their own homes.
• Early Intervention – This program is often the first step in identifying and evaluating a child’s developmental delay and/or disability.
• Community Support Services – Services are also available beyond preschool age. We provide community support and independent living services to children and adults with disabilities.
For more information contact Sarah Pollack at 479-636-3190 ext.117 or firstname.lastname@example.org