Your gift on Giving Tuesday will help support the causes and goals of our organization.
We have a day for giving thanks. We have two for getting deals. Now, we have #GivingTuesday, a global day dedicated to giving back. Each year, on the Tuesday immediately following Thanksgiving, charities, families, businesses, community centers, and students around the world will come together for one common purpose: to celebrate generosity and to give.
It’s a simple idea. Just find a way for your family, your community, your company or your organization to come together to give something more. Then tell everyone you can about how you are giving. Join us and be a part of a global celebration of a new tradition of generosity.
Enriching Lives Since 1958 - The Sunshine School & Development Center has over 50 years of experience serving our community with a focus on impacting the lives of those with disabilities. With state-of-the-art therapy and technology and a highly professional staff, we serve as a leader in the region in providing disability services. We serve individuals of all ages and with a variety of disabilities, including autism, Down syndrome, cerebral palsy, vision and hearing impairments and more. In addition, we believe strongly that integration is valuable for all individuals and serve many “typically developing” children in our preschool program.
WE IMPACT OUR COMMUNITY THROUGH:
• Integrated Preschool Program – We have a therapeutic preschool serving 18 months through 5 years old.
• Speech, Occupational and Physical Therapies – We provide on-site therapy for children.
• Parents as Teachers – Parent Educators help parents in their own homes.
• Early Intervention – This program is often the first step in identifying and evaluating a child’s developmental delay and/or disability.
• Community Support Services – Services are also available beyond preschool age. We provide community support and independent living services to children and adults with disabilities.
For more information contact Sarah Pollack at 479-636-3190 ext.117 or email@example.com