• Email your friends, family and business contacts. Include a link to your personal fundraising web page where they can make a secure donation online.
• Make your contribution first and ask others to match your donation.
• Post, post, and post again! Posting on social media sites like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram is a great way to share information. Let others know you are participating in Over the Edge and ask them to donate. Include a link to your personal fundraising page so that can easily donate.
• Get your employer and fellow co-workers involved. Ask them to donate or match your contribution.
• Sell something! Bake cookies and tell everyone their purchase will go towards your Over the Edge rappel. Whatever your niche is create it and sell it.
• Follow Up: Always follow up, via phone and/or email. People will appreciate the reminder.
• Update everyone on your progress. Let people know you only need blank about to reach your goal and ask them to help you.
• Thank them. Always send thank you letters/emails to all donors (and include a picture of your rappel, so they remember you next year).
Click here for a helpful Fundraising Toolkit
Enriching Lives Since 1958 - The Sunshine School & Development Center has 60 years of experience serving our community with a focus on impacting the lives of those with disabilities. With state-of-the-art therapy and technology and a highly professional staff, we serve as a leader in the region in providing disability services. We serve individuals of all ages and with a variety of disabilities, including autism, Down syndrome, cerebral palsy, vision and hearing impairments and more. In addition, we believe strongly that integration is valuable for all individuals and serve many “typically developing” children in our preschool program.
WE IMPACT OUR COMMUNITY THROUGH:
• Integrated Preschool Program – We have a therapeutic preschool serving 18 months through 5 years old.
• Speech, Occupational and Physical Therapies – We provide on-site therapy for children.
• Parents as Teachers – Parent Educators help parents in their own homes.
• Early Intervention – This program is often the first step in identifying and evaluating a child’s developmental delay and/or disability.
• Community Support Services – Services are also available beyond preschool age. We provide community support and independent living services to children and adults with disabilities.
For more information contact Sarah Pollack at 479-636-3190 ext.117 or email@example.com