Introducing the most thrilling fundraising event to ever hit Northwest Arkansas! Are you ready to go over the edge to help someone with a disability learn to walk, say their first words or become more active in the community? Rappel down the side of the 6-story 8W Center in Bentonville, Arkansas to benefit Sunshine School & Development Center.
Participating is easy! Register and raise at least $1,000 to go Over the Edge, ‘Toss your Boss’, join the Chicken Coop and help raise funds, or become a corporate Sponsor. Don't want to go Over the Edge? We need volunteers for the day of our event. So many ways you can help NWA go Over the Edge to benefit Sunshine School & Development Center!
Enriching Lives Since 1958 - The Sunshine School & Development Center has 60 years of experience serving our community with a focus on impacting the lives of those with disabilities. With state-of-the-art therapy and technology and a highly professional staff, we serve as a leader in the region in providing disability services. We serve individuals of all ages and with a variety of disabilities, including autism, Down syndrome, cerebral palsy, vision and hearing impairments and more. In addition, we believe strongly that integration is valuable for all individuals and serve many “typically developing” children in our preschool program.
WE IMPACT OUR COMMUNITY THROUGH:
• Integrated Preschool Program – We have a therapeutic preschool serving 18 months through 5 years old.
• Speech, Occupational and Physical Therapies – We provide on-site therapy for children.
• Parents as Teachers – Parent Educators help parents in their own homes.
• Early Intervention – This program is often the first step in identifying and evaluating a child’s developmental delay and/or disability.
• Community Support Services – Services are also available beyond preschool age. We provide community support and independent living services to children and adults with disabilities.
For more information contact Sarah Pollack at 479-636-3190 ext.117 or email@example.com